I finally went for another lab test last weekend and am glad with the result, which are mostly good. However, my doctor is still waiting for one more result before she can make any conclusion about my condition. I’ve been crossing my fingers and hoping that everything is fine. Anyway, I’ve been on a low-sodium diet and have to really watch what I eat. In the beginning, it was a challenge for me to find food suited for my diet and I had ran out of ideas of what to cook. But after a few days, I’ve been feeling so great and have come up with many fabulous low-sodium menus.
But enough talks about low-sodium diets, and let’s move on to ice creams, as Summer is approaching. I have always enjoy making ice cream and in my opinion, ice cream making is more fun than cooking, except that ice cream must be produced in bulks, therefore I will need a lot of help to finish what I made. So maybe I will throw an ice cream party – which serves only ice cream. Can you believe that this nutella ice cream only contains 2 ingredients? I was so amazed when I read the recipe in the ‘Only Ice Cream’ blog. If you’re a
chocolate nutella ice cream lover, you must try this and yes, you’re all invited to my ice cream party. How’s that?
- 1 1/2 cups (12 1/3 ounces or 350 grams) Nutella
- 1 1/2 cups + 1 tbs (14 1/2 ounces or 380 ml) evaporated milk
- Pre-freeze the bowl of your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Combine the chocolate hazelnut spread and the evaporated milk in a medium mixing bowl and microwave together for 30 seconds to 1 minute. You just want to warm them up a little in order to have the mixture easier to blend. With an electric mixer or hand blender, blend until the mixture is completely smooth and homogeneous.
- Cover and refrigerate until well-chilled. Whisk again and churn into your ice cream maker according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Put in an airtight freezer-safe container and freeze until ice cream reaches your desired consistency.