Garlicky String Bean Stir Fry
Write a review
- 1 tbs sesame oil
- 1 pound fresh string beans, trimmed
- 3 tbs minced garlic
- 1 tbs minced fresh ginger root
- 1-2 tbs fish sauce
- 1 tbs coarsely ground black pepper
- Fill the pot with 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil and add the string beans. Cover and steam for 5 minutes or until crisp-tender. Drain the beans and set aside.
- Heat the wok over high heat and add the sesame oil. Add the garlic and ginger, stir fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Lower the heat and add the cooked string beans. Stir fry for an additional 30 seconds.
- Add in the fish sauce and sprinkle with sugar and black pepper. Continue cooking until string beans are crispy tender.
The Urban Mrs http://theurbanmrs.com/