It’s been a wonderful 2013 for me. Things have gone wild, in a positive vibe. We got another car, Mable, back in January for $100. It’s obviously an old car but this really helps us. We used to share 1 car and with Frederick’s busy schedule, I felt bad if he had to wake up earlier than his regular schedule so he could drive me to the BART station, and he’s been working at least 14 hours daily, so this is very helpful. My in-laws also came and stayed for about 1 month. It’s been a while since the last time we met; hence having them here was lovely. Work? It’s been crazy busy, but busy is good, right? …and not to mention some online classes, but in short, life is great.
Each morning and night, I try to count my blessings and see things that I’ve accomplished and I’m so thankful to be where I am today. It was a roller coaster in 2012 but 2013 has been a year of breakthrough for us and there’s no reason for not celebrating it.
Unlike any other cake, this chocolate cake is actually steamed, instead of baked. I just love the spongy texture and does not make the cake too filling. I add dark chocolate Kit Kat crush in each layer, making it extra special and of course, double chocolate threat.
- Garlic and Goat by Supper for a Steal
- Quick and Easy Homemade Cottage Cheese by The MeltAways
- Homemade Velveeta Cheese by Juanitas Cocina
- Cheesy Spinach and Artichoke Dip with Parmesan Crisps by BigBearsWife
- Irish Cheese Soufflés by girlichef
- Paneer Tikka Masala by Kimchi Mom
- Tres Fromage by Chattering Kitchen
- Creamy Meyer Lemon Pasta with Homemade Ricotta and Broccoli by Girl in the Little Red Kitchen
- Ricotta Croquettes by Basic n Delicious
- Cheeseburger Soup by Dinners Dishes and Desserts
- Cherry Blossom Crescents by The Ninja Baker
- Saag Paneer ! Golden Roasted Ricotta In Savory Spinach Sauce by Sues Nutrition Buzz
- Sourdough Cheese Crackers by Curious Cuisiniere
- Basil Balsamic Strawberries & Whipped Feta Grilled Cheese by Cupcakes and Kale Chips
- Lox and Cream Cheese Mini Omelettes by Cindy’s Recipes and Writings
- Buffalo Cream Cheese Stuffed Chicken by In The Kitchen With K P
- Baked Mozzarella Sticks by Mama’s Blissful Bites
- Paneer Indian Cottage Cheese Pancake by Masala Herb
- Crepes with Strawberry Mascarpone Cream Filling by Sonis Food
- Roasted Pears with Pecorino by Happy Baking Days
- Pan-Fried Halloumi Cheese Salad by Catholic Foodie
- Chevre Torte with Mango and Sweet Pepper Salsa by Noshing with the Nolands
- Vegan Chocolate Avocado Cake by Mangoes and Chutney
- Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting by Hezzi D’s Books & Cooks
- Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Cake by Gourmet Drizzles
- Dairyfree Ice Cream Cake by Galactosemia in PDX
- KitKat Chocolate Cake by The Urban Mrs
- Old Fashioned Caramel Cake by There and Back Again
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Coffee Cake by Cripsy Bits n Burnt Ends
- Peanut Butter Banana Bundt Cake with Chocolate Chips by Gotta Get Baked
- Flourless Chocolate Bean Cake by Vintage Kitchen
- Dense Chocolate Cherry Cake by What Smells So Good?
- Tequila Lime Cupcakes by Mama, Mommy, Mom
- Almond Polenta Cake by Shockingly Delicious
- Salmon Cakes by Family Foodie
- Banana Split Bundt Cake with Chocolate Glaze by Neighborfood
- Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies by Chocolate Moosey
- Reese’s Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake by Daily Dish Recipes
- Nutella Cheesecake Brownies by The Foodie Army Wife
- Individual Strawberry and White Chocolate Cheesecakes by Small Wallet Big Appetite
- Grasshopper Cheesecake Bars by That Skinny Shick Can Bake
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Cheesecake by Magnolia Days
- Mini Toddler Cherry Cheesecakes by In the Kitchen with Audrey
- Mocha Cheesecake by Lovely Pantry
- Lime Cheesecake Bites by Peanut Butter and Peppers
- No-Bake Banana Sundae Cheesecake by The Messy Baker
- Mini Raspberry Cheesecakes with White Chocolate Crusts by Cupcakes and Pearls
- Savory Shrimp Cheesecake with Herbs and Garlic by Food Lust People Love
- Cheesecake au Baileys by Baker Street
- Tiny Turtle Cheesecakes (No Bake) by Cravings of a Lunatic
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Chip Mini Cheesecakes by Cookistry
- Chocolate Cheesecake Bites by Mom, What’s For Dinner?
Join the #SundaySupper conversation on twitter each Sunday. We tweet throughout the day and share recipes from all over the world. This week we will be sharing our love of Cheese, Cakes AND Cheesecakes! Our weekly chat starts at 7:00 pm EST!
Follow the #SundaySupper hash tag and remember to include it in your tweets to join in the chat.
Check out our #SundaySupper Pinterest board for more fabulous recipes and food photos.
Join us Around the Family Table this Sunday at 7PM Eastern Time and share your favorite Cheese, Cake and Cheesecake Recipes with us!